March 05, 2013

Dark Rainbow Makeup

Hi Sweeties! (I feel) It has been a very long time since my last makeup post! Suddenly I got the feeling to make it today. Haha! Today's makeup inspiration is rainbow. i called it Dark Rainbow, because it doesn't look bright :P (yudonseh) (I'm not creative in making a name).

As usual, I made the step by step picture to show you how I make this look :D
FYI, I didn't use any brushes for the eyeshadow, I only used my fingers tips. It makes eyeshadow blend better, I think.

Dark Rainbow Makeup Tutorial

I forgot that rainbow has purple on it, instead I applied the dark blue to replace indigo -__-
That's why this rainbow looks dark.



I combined this eye makeup with pale pink blush and sheer red lipstick and lipgloss.


Hm, now I'm thinking that this eye makeup isn't that dark -__-;;

So, I darken the lip color by add black eyeshadow around my lips. It makes the red looks like dark berry (?). I messed my hair, to make the dark side appear. Haha... 



Ahaha... Failed experiment :P
So, What do you think about this look?



13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awww,, Really? I think it's because the circle lens. It makes my eyes look bigger

      Delete
  2. Nil, the dark side make up makes me remember Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry Potter Movie :P
    Hands up if -someone around there- agree with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... I don't think so.
      But, I actually like Bellatrix look. Will make it soon

      Delete
  3. �� goodjob dear! ^_^ love it!��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rica! Finally I posted the entry for GIG Makeup Colab!

      Delete
  4. I'M TOTALLY LOVE UR EYES!!! :D

    XOXO Kiky,
    playfunwithbeautyandfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome! You did a really great job and it looks fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm glad you say it looks awesome^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...